Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Job Reference: CD1681
Posted: October 24, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit multiple Airworthiness technicians for a reputable aerospace company based in Lincolnshire. These are 3-4-month initial contracts offering daily rates.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Effecting proper airworthiness registration and continuing airworthiness management, including the appropriate coordination of all maintenance activities, maintenance programme development and review, maintenance forecasts and planning, and spares planning, in accordance with EASA Part-M, CAME with military annex, AMPs and commercial best practice,
- Monitoring and assessing Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives of potential relevance to the three military training aircraft types under management
- Action Airworthiness Directives and advising that the aircraft must not fly until the requirements of the AD have been carried out,
- Action the benefits of applicable Service Bulletins with a view to embodiment as appropriate,
- Arranging the rectification of deferred defects and planning schedule maintenance tasks in consultation with the Part-145 organisation,
- Checking weight and balance calculations in consultation with the Part-145 organisation and maintaining a record of weight and balance for each aircraft under management
- Keeping maintenance data up to date and preserving the maintenance records,
- Participating in reporting and quality assurance processes relating to airworthiness,
- Liaising with civil and military stakeholders in the airworthiness of the fleet under management
- Promoting strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholder
- Accomplishing any other duties as may be reasonably directed or delegated by the DCAM
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation standards and safe operating practices
- Three years relevant work experience of which at least the last two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position
- An additional five years’ experience in lieu of an aeronautical degree or aircraft maintenance technician qualification* EASA Part M and 145 experience (5years)
- Experience working with Regulatory bodies
- Experience of Safety Management Systems, including but not limited to; mandatory and voluntary reporting, safety data analysis and safety investigation
- Experience in technical records management
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.