Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics, Quality & Safety
Job Reference: HS1506
Posted: September 27, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Airworthiness Engineer on behalf of our reputable aerospace client based in Dorset.
This is a permanent position.
Airworthiness Engineer Experience Required;
• Design Certification experience within an Aerospace organisation, Part 21 experience
• Reporting and working to aerospace standards including MAA/CAA/FAA and Part 145.
• Professional registration (eg. CEng/ IEng) or desire to progress to this level of
• Product design background within an Aerospace organisation.
• Previous OEM aircraft operations experience.
• Aircraft Safety knowledge
• Previous Stakeholder management
Airworthiness Engineer Responsibilities;
• Provide airworthiness assessments to support and guide design development, modification
and equipment failure investigation. Assist in the development and delivery of the
Engineering Airworthiness capability, including maintenance and update of company control
• Undertake shop floor audits to measure ‘as built hardware standard’ against ‘as certified
• Provide airworthiness support (assessment/author) and DDP certification to support
airworthiness of CMS equipment designs.
• Generate Occurrence Reports to MAA/CAA/FAA/etc as appropriate
• Undertake audit of CMS Quality Management and airworthiness management systems.
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job