Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1697
Posted: March 4, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Rotary organisation with the recruitment of an Airworthiness engineer on a permanent basis.
This opportunity will allow you to join a fantastic organisation and get involved with some on going exciting projects.
• Periodical review of Aircraft Maintenance Programmes against fleet Maintained Aircraft
• Implement/validate changes to the Maintenance Programmes in the MIS arising from revisions to the AMP ensure compliance against aircraft configuration.
• Monitor and implement actions arising from applicability requirements ascertained as part of incoming airworthiness data review
• Assist with the review of all forms of technical information from the Regulatory Authorities, and OEMs in a timely and consistent manner, this will include, but is not limited to the following, Airworthiness Directives & Service Bulletins
• Undertake reviews of incoming aircraft transferring aircraft onto Maintenance programmes or operator derived programmes defining bridging requirements to ensure compliance against the Approved maintenance Programme
• Produce customer presentations based on analysis of the effectiveness of Approved maintenance Programmes based on the preceding 12 months of fleet operations
• Generate AD/SB compliance reports periodically or as required to support Aircraft Audits and Airworthiness Reviews.
• Provide a proactive approach to repetitive defect analysis and reporting.
• Perform other airworthiness activities as directed by the Technical Services Supervisor based on workload and task prioritisation within the airworthiness section of the department
• Use of Technical Records, Planning & Maintenance related software applications. (RAL/ENVISION applications).
• Comprehensive knowledge / understanding of chapter 4 & 5 requirements as supplied by TC holders and DO’s
• Comprehensive understanding of Part M & Part 145 and corresponding BCAR regulations.
• Human factors training undertaken
• Recognised Part M Training Course accomplished
• Recognised Part 145 Training Course accomplished
• Previous experience in a Airworthiness Organisation / role or as B1.3 certifying staff
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.