Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 + Benefits
Posted: February 11, 2018
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading regional airline to identify and recruit an experienced Airport Manager on a permanent basis.
- Ensuring all operational activities at the Airport are delivered to the required safety and security regulatory requirements in place
- Ensure the product and customer service standards are delivered throughout the duration of the customers time within the airport
- Ensure high levels of punctuality performance and value is being delivered by local suppliers, effecting and implementing change when necessary
- To ensure that during times of disruption, all measures are taken to best protect the commercial interests
- Senior Reporting Official in the event of a station emergency
- To ensure that the local procedures are documented
- To ensure safety investigation and Compliance Audit finding responses are provided in good time
- Deputise locally as required by the Nominated Person, Ground Operations
- Sound awareness of the London City Airport marketplace and the general airport operation
- Previous experience of working in an airport Customer Services or Operational Management / Team Leader role
- Proven experience of delivering to airline operational processes and procedures (specifically relating to ground services and include relevant EASA / DfT knowledge)
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation relating to ground services
- IOSH Qualified
- Strong IT skills (Office)
- Experience utilising departure control IT systems
- Possess a broad understanding of the airline operation at London City Airport and overall sound commercial acumen
- Experience of devising and implementing action Business Continuity Plans
- Experience of using Continuous Improvement techniques and tools to improve process (LEAN Six Sigma)
- Ability to focus on performance and deliver outstanding customer service
- Strong communication skills with ability to present information clearly
- Excellent Leadership and team working skills
- A flexible and ‘hands –on’ approach to the role in support of the customer service team where required e.g. during major disruption
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence. You must hold the right to live and work in the UK.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.