Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: CD178
Posted: July 18, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an Airport Development Project Manager for a reputable organisation. This is a permanent opportunity that can be based in Surrey, Dorset or Devon at my clients sites.
The Manager will have responsibilities in both the Development and the Delivery Phases of the Project.
- The investment will meet the needs of the business
- To correctly scope and define the project
- Develop project briefs ensuring that airport and stakeholder requirements are fully explored and captured and deliver the detailed project requirements
- Identify all project stakeholders and ensure that their needs and requirements have been assessed
- Coordinate the development of investment business cases and financial analysis
- Working with the Airport Managing Directors and teams to maintain the airport master plans
- Procure, manage and coordinate the technical resource required for the successful completion of the development stage of the project.
- Be the Airport MD’s client representative within project developments
- Project delivery Management
- Interface with Airports
- Achieving airport approval for developments
- Achieving statutory approvals
- Working with airports to achieve planning consents
- Converting a development brief into a design brief
- Procuring technical designers and managing the design process
- Value Management and Engineering
- Developing and managing the project programme
- Developing and procurement strategy
- Managing the procurement process
- Procuring equipment
- Contract Management
- Overseeing construction and installation works
- Quality Management
- Developing the project cost and delivery plans
- Cost management and reporting
- Project Controls – risk management
- Progress reporting
- Delivery Safety management
- Coordinate the Project and Delivery Team
- The Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering a portfolio of projects at multiple airport sites.
- Project implementation will be dynamic in order to meet the needs of the business and the Manager working with the Contracts Director will be part of the Programme Office
- Manage the workload between self-delivery and management and building a consultant team.
- From time to time the Manager will assist the Airport Managing Directors, Finance and Directors to review, update and maintain the investment plan.
- Project management experience within aviation
- Airport project management highly desirable
- PRINCE2 Qualification highly desirable or equivalent
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.