Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Job Reference: BH1440
Posted: August 20, 2018
Oaklands Global are working with a prestigious Business Jet Company and they require an Aircraft Mechanic to join their maintenance team. The client is moving into a new expansion phase after only 12 months of Base Maintenance operation and seek experienced Aircraft Mechanics.
Key skills and Experience:
– You will effectively undertake maintenance tasks in a safe manner and in accordance with the regulations and company standards.
– Liaise with engineers on all shifts, customers and other departments effectively.
– Pro-active/ flexible approach to working in a maintenance environment
– Work as part of a small team, or at times independently
– Previous experience within a business jet environment or ambition to move into business jet environment essential
– Avionics experience would be extremely beneficial on either fixed wing or rotary aircraft
– You will ideally have Base Maintenance experience
– Working towards license is preferred however not essential
If you have the relevant skills and experience or know anyone who does, then we would like to hear from you.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job