Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: BH1775
Posted: April 26, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Cat A Aircraft Mechanic on behalf of our reputable Business Aviation client based near Stuttgart, Germany.
This is a permanent position.
- Performance, documentation and certification of the aircraft maintenance work assigned
- Performance of troubleshooting measures in close co-operation with engineering
- Granting of the Certificate of Release-to-Service after maintenance measures, if applicable, compliance with all applicable procedures and specifications for guaranteeing safe operation of the aircrafts and proper performance of maintenance
- Special tasks upon instruction of the Head of Maintenance
- Completed vocational training as an aircraft mechanic with CAT A Aircraft Maintenance Licence (AML) according to EASA Part 66
- Initial experience in the field of aircraft maintenance with all authorizations required in the area of expertise
- Structured, independent, responsible working, operational flexibility and high ability to work under pressure, teamwork skills as well as customer focus
- Physical fitness, in particular for shiftwork
- Strong interest in missions within the country and abroad.
- Good IT user skills, AMOS skills desirable
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.