Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 Inc.Allowance
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: NO1440
Posted: October 4, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Aircraft Mechanic on behalf of our market leading business aviation client based in the South East
This is a permanent position.
If you are an aircraft mechanic who is just starting their career or who has many years’ experience within Business Jets or the Armed Services I would love to speak to you.
The aircraft that you will need to have experience on will be Gulfstreams, Bombardier, Cessna Citations, Dassault, Hawker and Learjet and Embraer.
• You are up to date basic knowledge requirements of Appendix I to Part-66 – You have basic knowledge of Part-145
• You have knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL when relevant
• You have the ability to use standard tools, special tools and to operate ground support equipment
• You have the ability to identify and rectify existing and potential unsafe conditions
• You have experience understanding critical tasks
• Report discrepancies – Properly process removed, uninstalled and rejected parts – Correct defects under supervision of Certifying Staff/Support Staff.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.