Job Type: Permanent
Posted: March 4, 2019
**Aircraft Maintenance Sales Executive **
Oaklands Global is looking to recruit an experienced and passionate aircraft maintenance sales executive to join our expanding Business Aviation MRO client based in the South East of England. Reporting into the Head of Maintenance with support from the Commercial Director, you will be part of a team dedicated to ensuring the successful profitability of a forward thinking & growing enterprise.
Our client, a well-established Part-145 Maintenance Facility, is looking for someone to join our team who is commercially astute, has the ability to exceed sales financial targets, is ambitious, driven & self-motivating, and can thrive under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a team who are passionate not only about aircraft engineering but the continued growth of our business.
The role includes:
• Closing aircraft maintenance contracts in a competitive and challenging market. Your natural ability to close deals will be put to the test on every contract that is worked on.
• Establishing a portfolio of aircraft maintenance clients, identifying new clients through cold calling, networking and leads which are generated from different areas of the business.
• Ability to demonstrate an expert understanding of the aircraft engineering market.
• Building long term relationships via on-going communication with clients, such as sales calls and sales visits both domestically and internationally.
• Management of our exclusively used online sales platform, ensuring data is entered and stored for future sales development.
• Working closely with the organisations group marketing executive to devise new strategies that increase generation of leads.
• Regular meetings with both the Head of Maintenance & Commercial Director to discuss possible leads and their potential.
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Some weekend/bank holiday/out of hours work
We’re looking for:
• A network within Corporate Aviation Operators is highly desirable.
• Fluent in English essential, second language of Spanish, German, French or Italian desired.
• Previous sales experience in an aviation based company desired, preferably in a Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) business.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong presentation techniques.
• Business-minded with a keen interest and experience within the Aviation industry.
• Experience of OASIS Software an additional benefit but not essential.
• Working knowledge of Aviation Regulation
• Flexible to the demands of the role
• Ability to work well within team
• Excellent communicator
• Excellent organiser
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to William Finden in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.