Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: JH3025
Posted: July 6, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting multiple Aircraft Fitters, Mechanics, Technicians and Licenced Engineers on behalf of one of our leading Aircraft Maintenance company based in South East, UK to join their growing Engineering department.
If you are looking for an opportunity to further your existing experience or are working towards becoming a Licenced Engineer, this is a great opportunity for you. Our client is expanding their Engineering team and have exciting development plans for the year ahead.
- Must have a relevant Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Previous demonstrable experience working in Aviation/Aerospace.
- In the process of obtaining or becoming a Licenced Engineer is highly desirable.
- Ideally you must have a full UK driving licence due to the development of the position and travel may be required at times.
- Previous experience working with single series aircraft is desirable.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jane Hardy in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Recruitment Consultant