Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1719
Posted: March 19, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading UK Airport recruit an ATCO on a permanent basis.
- Hold an ATCO License issued by the Competent Authority of a European Member State in accordance with EU 2015/340
- Hold a current English Language Proficiency certificate at level 5 or above
- Class 3 Medical Certificate
- Ideally, applicants should hold valid ratings, preferably validations in the following:
- Aerodrome Control (ADI), Approach Control Procedural (APP) and/or Approach Control Surveillance (APS)
- Consider applications from ATCOs with ADI rating/validations only & Student ATCOs who are still in training
- Must possess a sound working knowledge of all appropriate CAA regulatory documentation.
- Operate common software packages such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc for routine administrative tasks
- Have a sound working knowledge of the practical implications of operating within an Aviation Safety and Quality Management Systems.
- On the Job Training Instructor (OJTI) Rating & Meteorological Observers Certificate highly desirable
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.