Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: RF1721
Posted: November 25, 2019
Oaklands Global is delighted to be working with one of London’s, rapidly growing, award-winning airports, to recruit an Air Traffic Controllers (ADI & APS).
If you meet the below requirements, I am keen to speak with you and discuss the role in more detail.
- Maintain the safe, orderly, and expeditious flow of air traffic, preventing collisions between aircraft in the air, and also between aircraft and vehicles on the manoeuvring area.
- Expected to ensure that all tasks undertaken adhere to relevant regulatory and company standards.
- UK CAA Aerodrome Control Rating and Endorsement.
- UK CAA Approach Surveillance Rating and Endorsement.
- Meteorological Observers Certificate
- OJTI/Assessor Endorsements
- UK CAA Approach Procedural Rating and Endorsement.
Only candidates who meet the full criteria will be contacted. Thank you
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ryan Fox in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.