Job Type: Permanent
Category: Executive Positions
Job Reference: KS1442
Posted: August 22, 2018
** Account Manager**
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Account Manager on behalf of our reputable and expanding Business Aviation MRO & aircraft management client based in Hampshire, UK.
This is a permanent position.
Working with a range of high-profile international clients, (including Aircraft Owners / Owners Agents), you will not only gain a thorough understanding of all their current service requirements, but will take on full delivery oversight of safe, cost effective and timely services whilst identifying opportunities to upsell new ones. The role will involve regular travel to client sites and their teams of representatives, as you continually update and manage their individual needs. You will be responsible for orchestrating the support of various facets of the operations team as a whole, ensuring you have complete scope and oversight of all Client Activity, Aircraft and Financial mechanisms.
The Account Manager is responsible for the following:
• Relationship lead for assigned clients, ensuring their satisfaction
• Ownership of the delivery of services to meet the contractual obligations to the specified clients, in line with the commercial terms agreed
• Oversight of aircraft operations and escalation point for flight issues
• Ensuring timely and accurate invoicing and reporting to assigned clients.
• Liaise regularly with assigned clients at senior levels to manage all existing business
• Maintain service excellence and ensuring client satisfaction
• Ensure and demonstrate Value for Money to client through clear reporting and responsiveness to queries
• Build and strengthen relationships with key client personnel to understand the Client’s needs
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with all key relationships to identify any areas of weakness and work with Operational teams to suggest and implement improvements
• Own any client issue or complaint and ensure the CSC manages through to resolution, acting as point of escalation as appropriate
• Work with the Lead CSC to assure the quality of work completed by the Client Service Coordinators, including audit of selective sampling output
• Negotiate rates for services within agreed limits of authority and accountability
• First stage approval of invoices where appropriate to agreed time frame
• Ensuring all relevant costs are captured and reported to allocated financial analyst for month end client reporting.
• Manage payment profiles
• Maintenance Planning forecast with allocated engineering support ensuring client awareness of maintenance requirements
• Maintaining Aircraft certification is up to date and entered into system
• Monthly collation and copy of tech logs for EU-ETS submittals
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to foster enduring client relationships
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proven negotiation skills
• Can do attitude with ability to think outside the box
• Flexible, adaptable and able to remain calm in pressurised situations
• Multi tasker and team player with good knowledge of world geography and time zones
• Above average levels of computer literacy and proven experience of using CRM software
• Excellent written communication and high levels of numeracy
• Flexibility to travel throughout the UK.
• A UK driving licence
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kirsten Straticzuk in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job
OFFICE MANAGER & EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT