Job Type: Contract
Salary: $193,000 - $300,000
Job Reference: OGRFA330
Posted: July 23, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting A330 Captains on behalf of our client, an established commercial Airline client based in China.
This is a permanent position, offering a 3 year contract
Our client is undergoing an exciting transformation, with a number of exciting opportunities for Airbus qualified pilots. The Airlines majority shareholder is now the Beijing Municipal Government who will be providing the airline with access to the best resources as the company transitions to the new Beijing Daxing International Airport in late 2019.
This exciting opportunity, of a 3-year contract comes with an extremely attractive set of packages, including, but not limited to: tax free earnings, 4 shift options, travel allowances, living allowance, schooling budget and completion and annual bonuses
A330 Captain Technical requirements
- Hold a passport from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- ICAO ATPL with a valid and current captain type rating on an A330
- 4,000+ hours total time
- 1000+ hours PIC on an aircraft of the A330 aircraft
- Flown as captain an aircraft of the A330 aircraft family within the last 12 months
- International routes experience
- Speak English fluently and hold at minimum an ICAO Level 4 English certificate or higher (must be indicated on license)
- Have no record of responsibility for any aviation incident/accident
- Have no record of criminal activities
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.