Category: Management Jobs, Quality & Safety
Job Reference: CD1533
Posted: October 15, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an experienced UK Safety & Compliance Manager to join a reputable rotary client on a permanent basis in Scotland.
• Explore, set up and develop new systems and programs in order to achieve efficiently results, solutions, …
• Monitors QHSE performance for the group and reports to the C-suite
• Be aware of and implement the legal requirements on a group level
• Continuously improve your knowledge about the job-related areas (e.g. safety systems, legislation, different approach depending on the country, …)
• Defines QHSE policies on a group level and oversees implementation and adherence
• Solve the large problems, occurrences or risks on a group level in line with the rules and legislation of aviation and the organization.
• Supervise, communicate, share your knowledge the whole QHSE team in order to have the same mind setting and values
• Help the QHSE team to develop themselves in their way of work and as a person
• Candidate Qualifications;
• Master’s degree
• Minimum 10- 15 years of experience in aviation. Previous experience in a similar -function will be an advantage
• Experience in Safety Management and Quality Management Systems
• You embrace the diversity in the company
• Willing to travel
• Computer literacy: Excellent knowledge of MS Office, safety systems
• Languages: English
• Speaking and understanding any additional language is an advantage. (e.g. Dutch and/or French language)
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.