Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: CD1523
Posted: October 8, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Engineer – Avionic Systems to join a reputable aerospace client on a permanent basis based in Dorset.
• Manage all aspects of the Systems Integration activities for Avionics Equipment through their life cycle, from early development stage to in-service support including obsolescence management;
• Preparation of technical estimates for non-recurring costs and manpower requirements;
• Coordinate cross functional teams, technical management of specialists such as design, performance
• and ILS engineers;
• Technical management of external suppliers and outsource providers;
• Liaison with customers, internal and external;
• Requirements capture, allocation, derivation, validation and verification;
• Interface definition and management;
• System, sub-system and equipment architecture definition, design and analysis;
• Preparation of technical specification and other project documentation;
• Preparation and presentation of technical design reviews;
• Report progress to the program management and other business entities;
• Minimum BEng in Electronic/ Avionics Engineering;
• Extensive Systems Engineering experience in an Aerospace or Military environment;
• Familiar with Avionics and Databus (MIL-STD-1553, ARINC429, CAN);
• Experience working to recognised standards e.g.DO-160, DO-254;
• Strong communication skills.
• Commercial business acumen for the wider project responsibilities and resource coordination elements of the position.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates.
Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job