Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1522
Posted: October 8, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit experienced Manufacturing Engineers to join a reputable aerospace client on a permanent basis based in Dorset.
• Acting as a key link in the introduction of process & product knowledge into development programmes
• Providing pro-active input into product development that ensures products are design to cost utilising Design for Manufacture & Assembly principles
• Supporting Program Management in progression and completion of development programs.
• Acting as the Manufacturing Engineering authority on Planning and Producibility development programmes
• Ensuring that all ME Lifecycle Management tasks are completed in line with programme timeframes
• Ensuring products are designed for efficient manufacture and assembly,
• Coordinating the completion of a PFMEA and implementation of associated risk reduction activities in line with LCM requirements.
• Defining manufactured recurring costs at the bid stage, and to seek to achieve the target cost reductions through product development and process improvement.
• Having held a previous Manufacturing Engineering position within a production organisation or broad-based background
• A depth of experience in driving process improvement
• An understanding of current and cutting-edge manufacturing processes and equipment
• A solid understanding of DFMA tools
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job