VP Sales and Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: James Townsend
Oaklands Global is looking for a VP of Sales and Marketing to join a hugely exciting Business Aviation Company to be based at out client site based in Malta
If you or someone you know has Business Aviation, Commercial Aviation, or Charter Sales and Marketing experience then contact us today
As the Head of the Sales and Business Development your responsibilities will be;
- Selling Charter Services to customers, usually corporate executives and high-net-worth individuals.
- Establish, build and expand relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Lead and manage area sales initiatives, product development, goals and process improvement across the team.
- Follow up on leads and once a new client has been closed hand off to the customer service team.
- Producing accurate and detailed sales reports when requested.
- Producing Sales Forecasts and Schedule Routes business plans.
To be considered for the role of VP of Sales and Marketing
- Have previous experience in Business Aviation sales, Commercial Aviation Sales or Charter Sales for at least 6-10 years.
- Managed a team before.
- Willingness to travel for the role.
- Speak English and French.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the European Union will be considered.