Unlicensed Avionic Aircraft Engineer
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Avionic Aircraft Mechanic? Do you hold an Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship or similar qualification? Are you prepared to live in the South of England? If you answered yes to the above, then our Unlicensed Avionic Aircraft Engineer position might be perfect for you…
- To support Base Maintenance activities to the appointed Supervisor and/or Licensed Aircraft Engineer.
- To have an awareness of all associated and related Aircraft Maintenance regulations and to work in accordance with the Company procedures at all times.
- Safety first. Operate at Special Mission in accordance with the SHE Technical standards. Identify where the SHE Technical Standards are applicable to appointed operations/tasks and apply safe systems of work identified.
- Apply countermeasures identified in applicable risk assessment to appointed operations/tasks.
- To perform base maintenance and when required line maintenance on company and customer operated aircraft including, servicing, inspections, modifications and defect rectification. Reporting to your LAE & SLAE you will need to work in an efficient and timely manner to meet the allocated task times.
- The control of any material or Company equipment provided for the task. The cleanliness of the working area at all times.
- Keep all associated Base Maintenance equipment replenished and ensure service dates are complied with.
- Although primarily based at Bournemouth, you must be willing and able to work at other detached operating bases when required. There is a possibility of working shift patterns when required to meet operational demands.
- Any other duties that are reasonably requested by management within the capability of the incumbent.
- Good technical English (written and spoken)
- Basic maths
- Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship which have included modules such as English, Maths and Physics
- Experience of service or commercial aircraft engineering/operations (desirable)
- Security cleared
- Trustworthy, motivated team member and physically fit to undertake manual tasks around and on board the aircraft
- Medically fit for detachment
For further information on this exciting opportunity please apply today.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in