Training Manager – Flight Simulation
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: James Townsend
Oaklands Global is currently working with a leading training company within the recruitment of a Training Manager to be based at their site based in the South East of the UK.
In the position of Training Manager you responsible for managing a large team of up to 50 reports therefore strong management experience is essential for this position.
As a Training Manager you will also have responsibility as the accountable manager for simulator training programs whilst leading a team of instructor pilots to deliver a high standard of flight training.
The Training Manager will also be responsible for assuring their teams safe and efficient delivery of flight training, the management of resources to achieve or exceed the required number of training events in each financial year which will include the following:
- Managing teams of 30-40 direct reports including permanent employees and consultants
- Maintaining the instructor training records.
- Manage the optimal mix of full time, part time and ad hoc instructors to meet the training need.
- In association with the Instructor Training department manage the initial and recurrent training requirements for all instructors and examiners.
- Maintain continuous contact with the Sales and Scheduling departments to facilitate the smooth delivery of client training.
- Maintain oversight of the client training records to ensure the highest possible standard of record completion.
The ideal candidate will have experience of people management and leadership skills along with a working knowledge of EASA and ideally FAA Regulations, along with a strong focus on quality with a continuous drive towards process improvement & customer satisfaction.
You will also have the ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment, be willing to readily accept changes and adjusts accordingly and the ability to maintain strong customer orientation under adverse circumstances.
Apply now as this position won’t be available for long, if you have strong management experience and a background within the Aviation Industry then contact me today.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.