Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Oaklands Global is looking for a Training Coordinator to Join a Leading Business Aviation Company in the UK. If you or someone you know has Training admin experience and book keeping experience then, we would love to speak with you!
** This role is based in the UK with our Business Jet client **
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
As the Training Co-ordinator, your responsibilities will be;
- To manage the day to day planning and delivery of training functions which will include emails, telephone enquiries, arranging meetings and visits.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, trainees, instructors and external training providers over the telephone, email and face to face.
- Manage/monitor ongoing aircrew training on a daily basis
- Schedule and monitor all aircrew training.
- Prepare and distribute all Training Pack documentation.
- Manage the booking of any training events.
- Raise and record training agreements with clients, instructors and external training providers as required.
- Assist with the continuous development of training co-ordination and administration procedures and systems.
- Collate and record all costs relating to the training function.
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by Management.
To be considered for the role of Training Co-Ordinator you must;
- Have proven training records administration experience
- Be computer literate and confident using latest MS Office products; (PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Be confident using Bookkeeping / Accountancy software (SAGE)
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Have/be able to gain basic level Security clearance.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with a copy of your most recent CV today!
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.