Trainee Cargo Broker
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits: £25,000 plus commission and benefits
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Trainee Charter Broker to join our international Air Charter Client based in the UK within their Cargo Division.
Our Client is looking for an individual who is driven, determined and excited by the opportunity to succeed as a Broker in the fast-paced world of charter aviation.
Reporting to the Cargo Director and based in our clients Head Office, you will be responsible for identifying and securing business from new and existing clients as well as developing an on-going portfolio of prospects that will develop into profitable business in the future.
• Cold- calling new potential clients
• Business Development
• Account Management
• Generation of a portfolio of clients
• Client relationship management
• Co-ordination of cargo charter bookings
• Achievement of revenue targets
What our Client look for:
• Previous proactive sales experience or freight forwarding experience
• Verbal and written fluency in business English is essential
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) and excellent telephone manner
• Flexibility to change and adapt working hours and patterns if necessary
Our Client is offering a very competitive package including a generous starting salary and a great commission scheme.
This is a permanent position based in the South East.
Candidates MUST have strong sales experience.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the EU need apply.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy