Aviation Trainee Broker – UK
Location: South East
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Kathryn Sainsbury
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a trainee Charter Broker to join our international Air Charter Client based in the UK within their Business Jet Division.
Our Client is looking for an individual who is driven, determined and excited by the opportunity to succeed as a Broker in the fast-paced world of charter aviation.
Reporting to the Executive Jet Director and based in our Clients Head Office, you will be responsible for identifying and securing business from new and existing clients as well as be responsible for developing an on-going portfolio of prospects that will develop into profitable business in the future.
You will charter aircraft including helicopters and private jets for a diverse client base consisting of governments, High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI), corporations and the travel industry.
• Cold- calling new potential clients
• Business Development
• Account Management
• Generation of a portfolio of clients
• Client relationship management
• Co-ordination of cargo charter bookings
• Achievement of revenue targets
What our Client look for:
• Previous proactive sales experience
• Verbal and written fluency in business English is essential
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) and excellent telephone manner
• Flexibility to change and adapt working hours and patterns if necessary
Our Client is offering a very competitive package including a generous starting salary and a great commission scheme.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy