Job Type: Permanent
Benefits: $60,000 - $80,000 per annum plus benefits
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading Aerospace Design & Manufacturing organisation based in California to supply an experienced Technical Writer who will report to the Director of Engineering.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and maintaining high quality technical documentation for internal and external users.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create and maintain component maintenance manuals, illustrated parts caalogs, service bulletins and service letter programs.
• Ensure the program adheres to all FAA, FAR and ATA regulatory requirements.
• Manage the distribution of manuals to customers
• Provide written data and text used in the development of technical manuals supplements and related technical documentation
• Create and maintain product documentation including ATP’s, work instructions and process specifications
• Maintain and administrate PDM systems
To be considered for the role the candidate must have:
• Engineering degree
• 5 years in Technical Writing
• Strong MS Excel, Work and Power Point stills
• Must be familiar with aircraft technical manuals and ATA Systems
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.