Technical Records Staff
Location: Southern UK
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** TECHNICAL RECORDS STAFF (ROTARY) REQUIRED **
Oaklands Global are looking for an experienced Technical Records Staff to join a reputable rotary client based in the south on a permanent basis.
The Successful candidate will be working within our clients Airworthiness department which is part of the Part 145, Part M maintenance outfit.
** This role is based in Southern UK **
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that technical record data is compiled, maintained and recorded correctly in line with CAA regulations.
- Ensuring all accuracy of data entered
- Working with aircraft technical logs, maintenance records, component log cards and audits so the information will need to be correct throughout.
To be considered for the role you must have;
- Worked within a similar role in aviation maintenance and have an understanding of EASA Part M and Part 145 regulations.
- Excellent communication ability at all levels
- A problem solver
- Must be confident in all aspects of computer use
- Excellent organisation skills
- Comfortable working in a team and autonomously
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence. Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.