Technical Records & Maintenance Planner
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** Technical Records / Maintenance Planner Required **
Salary – DoE + Benefits
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit a Technical Records/Maintenance Planner to join our reputable business aviation client based in the South East.
Your responsibilities as the Technical Records/Maintenance Planner will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure all legal and organisational procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the aircraft remain airworthy
- Cooperate closely with the Operations, Technical Records and the Maintenance Departments to establish an agreed understanding of capability and capacity and ensure best utilisation of the aircraft
- Entry of technical utilisation and maintenance compliance information
- Raise and review aircraft status reports on a weekly basis
- Responsibility for planning scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Identify provisional maintenance dates for allocated aircraft
- Raise works orders as required
- Accepting work orders for scheduled and AOG inputs in consultation with the Maintenance Team
To be considered for the role you must be / have:
- Previous experience in a Maintenance Planning role
- Business Aviation experience
- Proficient knowledge of Office packages Word and Excel
- Knowledge of EASA regulations relating to Part M and Part 145 Airworthiness and Maintenance requirements
- Ability to work to deadlines, autonomously and under pressure
- Self-motivated, flexible with an ability to adapt to change quickly
Please note that you must already hold the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Send a copy of your CV today to find out more information on this fantastic opportunity!
Oaklands Global are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.