Technical Records Consultant
Location: South Wales
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** Technical Records Consultant **
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading Aerospace client to identify and recruit a Technical Records Consultant on a permanent basis. This is a permanent opportunity based in the Wales.
You will be responsible for providing technical records support to the company portfolio and other areas of the business when required.
This role reports into the Technical Records Manager
Location: South Wales
Package: £25,000 – £30,000 / Benefits
- Review and verification of the accuracy and completeness of engine records
- Ongoing maintenance and review of the engine records
- Review/prepare engine lease and sale packages
- Responsible for the collation and management of original records
- Audit compliance of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins for each engine
- Update database for tracking of accurate and current information for engines, components, inspections and other technical information
- Ensure all engine records are updated to accurately reflect the latest technical publication issue, (i.e. ADs, SBs, Chapter 5 limits, etc.)
- Produce high quality work with minimal support from manager
- An aviation professional with a minimum of 3 years previous relevant experience and/or training, working within a similar role in the aircraft industry or a Technical Records position within an airline, MRO
- Demonstrates a wide and varied understanding of all Technical Engine Records including operator and MRO records
- Be able to take an analytical and logical approach to all assigned projects
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varying workload
- Be able to work with others as part of a team, supporting others and contributing to the achievement of team and business goals
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.