Supply Chain Specialist
Location: Greater London Area
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Oaklands Global is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to Join a Growing Aviation Supply Company. If you or someone you know Has experience within Supply then, we would love to speak with you!
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
Contract & Supplier Management
- Establishing governance, escalation and supplier interaction regimes, informing appropriate category and supplier engagement
- Monitors and manages contract compliance
- Establishes and monitors an appropriate supplier KPI regime
- Drives appropriate supplier development initiatives
- Utilise methodologies and tools as required
- Captures and reviews specific business requirements and from time to time supports and/or runs effective sourcing exercises
- Work with business Leads as appropriate.
- Where appropriate, supports major bid activity where there is a significant category requirement
Business Sectors include;
- Maintenance Programmes
- Web Data
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.