Senior Engineering Manager
Location: Middle East
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Harry Sansbury
Oaklands Global have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Engineering Manager Manager to be working in Middle East.
This is to be working with a developing and expanding company who are looking to add professionals to their experienced team.
Senior Engineering Manager Responsibilities;
· Ensures the Aircraft Maintenance Program is maintained current with the current GACA standards in respect to the Aircraft Reliability Monitoring Program
· Provide engineering assistance to the Maintenance group as required,
· Ensures the Aircraft Maintenance Program is maintained current with Maintenance Planning Document, and fully incorporates the experience gained from the Aircraft Reliability Program
· Maintains the data required for implementation of the Continued Airworthiness Surveillance, (CAS) program
· Review Service Bulletins and Service Letters, recommending action to be taken
· Aid in the development of revisions and corrections to Maintenance and/or Inspection Programs together with affected manuals to meet the requirements of changing circumstances or regulatory requirements
· Reviews all Airworthiness Directives to determine applicability and ensure compliance
Senior Engineering Manager Requirements;
- Have a bachelor or master’s degree. Alternatively, be the holder of an A+P license with a minimum of ten years Engineering experience.
- Have 3 years’ experience in the last 6 years in one or a combination of the following:
1) Maintaining large aircraft with 10 or more passenger seats, including at the time of appointment as Senior Manager Engineering, experience in maintaining the same category and class of airplane as the certificate holder uses
2) Repairing airplanes in a certificated air frame repair station that is rated to maintain aircraft in the same category and class of aircraft as the certificate holder uses
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV Harry Sansbury
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.