Sales Executive – Aviation/Aerospace/Airline
Location: South East, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Kathryn Sainsbury
Benefits: £25,000 plus commission and benefits
Do you have Sales experience working within Aviation? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity working for a Global company that offers career progression and development?
If yes to all the above then please read on…..
The successful candidate will be part of the Sales Department, providing new business prospect in the small fleet category and within specific platforms. The purpose of this role is to book new client training, and ensuring a high level of customer service is adhered to.
** This role is based in South East, England **
– Responsible for generating new business
– Respond to client inquiries
– Negotiate pricing agreements with clients and monitor client training events through customer service
– Monitor training events
– Book new client training events
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2-5 years Sales experience working within Aviation/Airlines/Aerosapce
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.