Location: Bromley, Kent, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: William Finden
Do you have a passion for Aviation? Do you have a pro-active Sales background with strong customer service skills? Are you within a commutable distance of Biggin Hill Airport or willing to relocate? If so please read on, our Sales Executive opportunity could be the job for you:
Oaklands Global is looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join our Business Aviation Client on a permanent basis at Biggin Hill Airport.
To assist in the ever effective, dynamic & successful approach to Company’s sales effort within the corporate sector and the daily administrative functioning of all Sales and Customer Service activities supporting the development and performance of the department, in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- To assist in identifying new and managing existing aspects of the Company’s worldwide customer base to ensure the requirement of Biggin Hill man-hours budgeted sales target is surpassed at any given period.
- Assist and support all key customer negotiations, together with the Company’s Sales Manager, General Manager and Customer Support Administrator.
- Management of customer contracts, ensuring regular review and amendment. Ensuring the Company’s selected CRM tool is regularly updated and reflects current status
- Manage all customer activity from enquiry, through proposal and acceptance of proposal whilst maximising the return and profitability for The Company.
- Produce and document a robust process for customer proposals, and ensure that all relevant departments understand and support this process.
- Responsibility for producing proposals, submitting to customers and ensuring company procedures for the process are adhered to
- In particular, to strengthen the link between Technical Planning, Commercial and Finance, and to ensure that work is performed in accordance with customer instructions, and the work is subsequently quoted for and that payment terms are accurately stated along with company terms & conditions.
- Improve the accuracy – and customer acceptance – of Company Proposals. To minimise customer queries on invoices and the incidence of credit notes.
- Managing customer warranty and parts programmes so that Planning and Finance are fully aware of what charges to invoice and what is/isn’t covered by certain warranty programs.
- Liaise with Stores, Planning and Maintenance Manager to ensure that parts, man hours and maintenance programs are accurately quoted.
- Manage all customer documents, weekly activity reports and contract award summaries.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers, and drive the Company to meet customer expectations and to deliver a first class customer experience.
- To assist in development and implementation of a robust sales through accurate and timely proposals.
- Representing the Company at various MRO events when required.
- To undertake any reasonable task upon request of the General Manager.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Numeracy skills
- Computer and Microsoft Office tools literacy including Excel and PowerPoint
- Database experience
- Aviation background and/or experience
Personal skills required
- Customer service orientation
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with initiative and a pro-active approach
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent communication/empathy/ active listening skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team Player
- Company focus
For further information on this exciting Maintenance Manager opportunity please apply today.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.