Sales Account Manager – California
Location: USA, South-West California
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
Oaklands Global have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join a reputable Aerospace organisation based in South-West California.
As the Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for all efforts that are needed to meet or exceed the company sales targets being a key point of contact between customers and internal divisions.
This is a permanent opportunity paying $80,000 – $115,000 DoE + Bonus
As the Sales Account Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining customer accounts for the designated region
- Manage the sales representative’s activities and follow up on leads
- Maintaining customer visit and call records
- Continue contact with existing clients to keep on top of existing orders
- Preparing sales plans for the designated region
- Researching periodicals
- Other duties assigned by the Director of Sales and Engineering
To be considered for the role of Sales Account Manager you must:
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a sales team
- Empathy whilst dealing with internal and external customers
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Aviation related background
- Degree in engineering or business-related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ technical sales experience
- Business development experience
- Custom part manufacturing, distribution & repair/overhaul is beneficial.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates have the right to live and work in the USA will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.