Location: Malta, Europe
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: James Townsend
Oaklands Global is looking for a Revenue Analyst to Join a leading Business Jet company with an exciting expansion plan based in Malta
The ideal candidate will have excellent experience of Commercial Aviation and you will be responsible for the Variable and Fixed Costs Route costs and able to create the price planning manual.
You will also be responsible for;
- Evaluate the Business impact for
- pricing and inventory decisions including standard revenue management and analyses and cross-commercial considerations
- Analyse demand, seasonality, customer booking valuation and other inputs into revenue management system and other commercial processes
- Develop simplified riles and automatable algorithms for implementation of commercial and programmatic suggestions
- Create ad-hoc and automated reporting to provide insight into revenue results and performance tracking for internal customers
- Continuously improve accuracy of data, reporting and forecasting quality and processes
- Relevant Aviation experience of 3 â€“ 5 years
To be considered for the role of Revenue Analyst you must;
- Be educated to degree level within statistics, data science, actuarial science, operations research, computer science, applied maths or similar quantitative discipline
- Experience of providing commercial insight to forecast effectively based on customer behaviour.
- Proven mastery of analytical tools and thinking including outcome focused data-driven projects
- Able to effectively synthesise and draw conclusions from complex data to present in an easily digestible mannerExperience of working within the Commercial Aviation Industry
Apply now as this position wonâ€™t be around for long please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Clientâ€™s need and equally as importantly what they donâ€™t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence or call +44 (0)1892 536 472.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the European Union be will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.