Regional Sales Manager – Moscow
Job Type: Contract
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Salary: Competitive Salary
** Area Sales Manager Required **
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager for an up and coming Luxury Air Charter Service client on a permanent basis.
** This role is based in Moscow**
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the Sales Team reporting to the VP of Sales, helping build a client list.
- First contact for various accounts in the the Middle East.
- Raise issues with any accounts
- Check inventory to make sure that all customer requested products are available
- Review orders or quotes for accuracy and completion
- Other duties when required
- Some travel may be required.
To be considered for the role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Customer Service / order entry
- Detailed – oriented data entry skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in working with a CRM and ERP (Salesforce)
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English.
- Basic working knowledge of another European language is ideal
- Must be results-oriented
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.