Regional Sales Manager – Business Aviation
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Kathryn Sainsbury
Do you have strong client facing sales experience working within the Aviation sector? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge working within a Global organization that offers career progression and development?
This position is based in the South East working within Business Aviation.
• Managing and maintaining current key client Accounts
• Weekly and monthly sales reporting
• Monthly revenue forecast input
• Approvals for proposals, including any pricing adjustments
• Develop retention and growth strategies
• You will manage the territory and your assigned Account Executive to maximise the revenue
• Work closely with the Sales Leader to create a plan that drives sales within your territory
• 2-5 years Business Aviation Sales experience
• Strong negotiation skills
• Field sales experience
• Must be able to maintain professionalism in the workplace
• Degree in engineering, business, aviation, marketing or finance
For more information in regards to this exciting opportunity please apply today.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.