Quality & Compliance Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Harry Sansbury
Oaklands Global currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quality and Compliance Engineer to join an expanding team.
Reporting into the Quality Manager & Technical Director regarding Part M and Part 145 quality assurance and compliance.
Paying up to £48,000 depending on experience
- Developing quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Maintaining the internal quality assurance oversight programme.
- Running the Safety & Compliance IT system (Centrik).
- Undertake audits of compliance with Part 145 and Part M in the UK and overseas.
- Audits of aircraft maintenance audit and conducting aircraft surveys.
- Oversight of the internal Part 145 Quality System, including authorisations.
- Assess training providers and records to ensure compliance with Part 66 and Part 147.
- Maintenance error investigations.
- Management of non-compliance findings.
- Production of a monthly quality report.
- Conduct basic training on Part 145 and Part M and company procedures.
- Works within budget to achieve business needs.
- Detailed knowledge EASA and CAA Airworthiness requirements
- Understanding of SMS and risk assessment processes.
- Trained and experienced auditor.
- Effective communicator dealing with internal and external customers and agencies
- Previous Airline/MRO experience preferred
- Part 66 licence holder preferred
- Trained in Human Factors, Fuel tank Safety, EWIS
- Working knowledge of IT based quality management tool, (Q-Pulse/Centrik)
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV Harry Sansbury
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.