Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Job Type: Permanent
Oaklands Global Aviation & Aerospace Recruitment has been commissioned by one of Asia’s leading Business Aviation Companies to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager to oversee all regional MRO’s.
As Quality Assurance post holder of our Client’s Part 145, this position will oversee the QA function for the Company maintenance facilities covering Engineering teams across Asia.
This is a permanent position based in Hong Kong.
Quality Assurance Manager Job Description:
- Lead the development of airworthiness regulatory policies, technical quality system, safety management systems and procedures in compliance with the regulations and the Company’s policies and standards.
- Ensure that the Company’s Aircraft Maintenance Programmes (AMP) are developed in line with required standards of the aircraft state of registry.
- Ensure the Company in compliance with the requirements of National Airworthiness Authorities (NAA) of the companies vested approvals.
- Act as the principal focal point with the NAA’s for any QA matters arise.
- Draft, review and control of the Company technical documents.
- Ensure all technical staff for the issue, extension or renewal of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers licenses to the respective controlling NAA, for approval.
- Ensure an effective monitoring system to ensure compliance with all mandatory aircraft registration requirements.
- Support and advise the Company technical training of all legal requirements in compliance with regulations and company standards.
- Support technical audit coverage of maintenance check, overhaul and repairs, as directed by the direct manager.
- Investigate incidents, accidents and maintenance errors- raised defect reports and ensure remedial actions are taken.
- Lead and develop the QA team in accordance with the Company policies and standards.
Quality Assurance Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Quality Assurance or related discipline.
- At least 10 years’ relevant working experience in Aircraft Engineering and Quality Assurance. Candidate with Management experience and business aviation experience is highly preferred.
- Holder of an EASA or FAA Maintenance License.
- Completed Lead Auditor training.
- Solid knowledge of EASA regulatory requirements and the FAA part 145 requirements
- Liaison experience with the FAA, EASA and/or other aviation industry agents.
- Background exposure with both domestic and international vendors.
- Detailed minded, proactive, strong problem-solving skill.
- Excellent command of the English language, verbal and written
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please apply via this advert in confidence. Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.