Quality and Safety Manager
Location: EU (non UK)
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Salary: €48,000 DOE
Oaklands Global is looking for a Quality and Safety Manager to Join a Growing Business Aviation Company. If you or someone you know Has experience within Compliance and Safety then, we would love to speak with you!
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
- Develops, administrates and maintains the effective Safety & Quality Management System
- Initiates and participates in occurrence investigation
- Provides periodic report / presentations on safety performance
- Maintains a close liaison with the authorities and departments on all matters affecting the AOC Approval
- Ensures that all regulatory responsibilities are being followed as per Compliance Monitoring Program and applicable EASA regulations.
- Perform internal/external audits and inspections. Specific Requirements:
Who you are;
- Operational management or engineering experience to understand the systems that support operations
- Coming from a business jet background is essential
- Have Audit Training
- Good English Oral and Written Communication skills
- Project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to travel on regular basis.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the EU
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.