Quality and Safety Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: James Townsend
Oaklands Global is currently working with a prestigious Business Aviation client based in Singapore within the recruitment of a Quality and Safety coordinator on a permanent basis.
This position will be responsible for promoting and monitoring of Quality and Safety Management systems for company activities in Singapore.
The Quality and Safety coordinator will be responsible for the following activities;
Quality, Safety, Regulatory and Environment
- Ensuing that all tasks and activity performed is are in accordance with the company’s quality process, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Actively participate, comply with and promote the workforce safety/WSH and environmental
- Lead and assist internal and external quality audits, report on findings and monitor corrective actions.
- Assist and administer with audits and assessment of suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors.
- To act as the liaison between the aviation regulatory bodies and the Company.
- Provide advice to the regional offices on quality related matters.
- Identify and administer corrective actions for deficiencies through advising, educating and mentoring.
- Administer and monitor company training program to ensure regulatory compliances.
- Ensure accurate document management and monitor trends for aircraft maintenance work records.
- Investigate occurrences and report into Safety Management System (SMS).
- Conduct quality related tasks for continuous improvement of the facility by representing the department to support business elements within a team environment.
- Actively promote continuous improvement policy and seek to reduce error occurrences.
- Review current maintenance procedures for compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
- Participate in the monthly regional safety review board meetings and contribute ideas/suggestions if necessary.
- Attend the daily MRO briefings and act as a subject matter of expert to provide advice to the business.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a fantastic organisation and for further information please contact us and apply now as this position won’t be available for long!
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.