Location: Singapore, Asia
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** PROGRAM MANAGER **
Are you a highly motivated individual within the Aerospace / Aviation industry currently? Do you come from a strong engineering background? If so this position as an Aviation Program Manager with one of our reputable aerospace clients could be perfect for you!
** This role is based in Singapore **
As the Aviation Program Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Scope and manage the businesses technical programs
- Manage the delivery of ongoing programs and projects
- Lead technical teams
- In charge of programme and project interface with clients
- resource scheduling at program/project level
- Financial control and budget management
- Ensure protocols are followed and compliant
To be considered for the role of Aviation Program Manager you must have;
- Programme & Project Management experience (Aviation industry)
- Experience of communication systems
- Technical background in telecommunications
- Experience of technical integration projects / programmes
- Experience and management of aircraft installation
- Experience of managing multiple technical work-streams
- Experience of implementing and controlling Change Management
- Managing technical tenders and management of OEMs
- Highly proficient in Microsoft specifically Project and Excel
- Ability to travel internationally
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only People authorised to live and work in Singapore will be considered for this role.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.