Post Holder – Continuing Airworthiness & Quality Manager (Operations, CAMO, MOE)
Location: Eastern Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** Post Holder – Continuing Airworthiness & Quality Manager (Operations, CAMO, MOE) **
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit a senior post holder to join a reputable rotary client based in an exotic location in Eastern Africa.
** Salary DoE **
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Sole responsibility for the continuing airworthiness of the Company’s aircraft.
- Quality Manager to Operations/CAMO/MOE
- Quality Auditor to Operations and the MOE
- Technical records
- Maintenance planning/forecasting
- Ensure all regulatory responsibilities are being followed as per the approved CAME/MOE/AOC
- Ensuring that the engineering and Quality systems procedures are complied with
- Revise the CAME/MOE as required
- Revise the aircraft maintenance programme (AMP) as required.
- Liaise with the local authority regarding the CAME/MOE and AMP requirements/revisions
- Ensure that the operations and MOE are informed regarding scheduled, unscheduled maintenance requirements.
- Must be willing to help other departments as required.
To be considered for the role:
- Be acceptable to the authority as a form 4 post holder for the CAM role – Valid part 66 licence or degree with experience in a CAMO environment.
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Part M/Part 145
- Be acceptable to the authority as the Form 4 post holder for Quality management.
- Rotary experience, Ideal if B206B knowledge and experience
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.