Physiological Training Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** Physiological Training Specialist **
Do you hold a pressure chamber operators certificate? Do you have proficiency in operating hypo and hyperbaric chambers? If so this position as a Physiological Training Specialist could be perfect for you! Apply today to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!
** This role is based in the Middle-East **
As the PTS your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safe, efficient and timely operation of the hypobaric chamber, human centrifuge, disorientation trainer, and night vision trainer and delivering formal lectures on them.
- Ensuring continuous and safe provision of breathing gases, including the safe storage and handling of liquid oxygen and its transferral to high pressure oxygen cylinders.
- Ensuring that supply procedures are followed as specified in RSAF Supply Manual 671.
- Assisting with other duties as directed by the Directorate AFAMS or SAMS in support of LOA 13 operations.
To be considered for the role of PTS you;
- You should be in possession of a pressure chamber operator’s certificate from an appropriate recognised organisation.
- Have proficiency in the operation of hypo and hyperbaric chambers.
- Have extensive experience in an aircraft technical trade.
- Have experience in the supervision of and instruction in repair, fitting, and use of all aircrew life support equipment and associated training devices.
- Have a basic understanding of aviation medicine and physiology.
- Extensive experience in the operation of one or more of the following:
- Hypobaric chambers.
- Aircrew personal equipment fitting.
- Oxygen systems handling.
- Pressure breathing training.
- Human centrifuge.
- Night vision trainer
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with your most recent CV copy today!
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.