Location: UK, West
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** Operations Manager **
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager to join a reputable aerospace client based in Western UK on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate, you would be involved in the management and ongoing improvement of the maintenance and various planning activities within the business.
As the Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Take charge of the day to day management and ongoing improvement of all activates aligned with specific part maintenance
- Conduct inspections
- Ensure that all the business storage facilities are aligned to the aviation regulatory standards and company health and safety standards
- Manage and mentor a team of direct reports to conduct maintenance operations efficiently and safely
- Travel offsite from time to time to perform the above tasks
- Involved in the maintenance of aircraft engines
To be considered for the role of Operations Manager you must:
- Have experience working with aircraft engines; CFM, CF6, PW4000 etc.
- Identify the correct information found within the manufacturers manuals
- Knowledge and understanding of EASA Part 145, FAR 145 & AS9100 Quality standards
- Have previous experience managing, leading or supervising a team
- Have a positive and proactive approach and attitude to work
- Ideally previously held a position as a qualified aircraft engine technician
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.