Operations Manager – MRO
Location: West Sussex
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** MRO Operations Manager Required **
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager for an expanding MRO client that is currently specialising within aircraft interiors and electrical systems.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Have overall responsibility of the continuous running of the everyday operations.
- Keep an overview of all departments within the business and meeting with departmental managers to ensure compliance to the respective policies and procedures
- All tasks associated with the production planning in accordance with 145.A.47
- Meet regularly with the senior managers to provide feedback on company performance
- Monitor and manage the Planning Production, Stores and Purchasing departments
- Ensure the Production Department have sufficient time and resources to complete work on time and in accordance with customers request. To monitor and review production progress against deadline targets.
- Source, negotiate and manage the purchase of spares, raw material and services relating to production.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Previous operations management experience within an MRO Environment
- Proven experience achieving targets in a dynamic manufacturing or production environment – aerospace desirable
- Strong team work and leadership abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to multi task and work under pressure in time sensitive environments
- Ideally experience with aircraft interiors
- Proven management experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge and experience working to 145.A.47
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence or call +44 (0)1892 536 472.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.