Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Oaklands Global is looking for a B1 and a B2 maintenance Instructor to Join a reputable Aviation Company. If you or someone you know Has experience within Supply then, we would love to speak with you!
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
Build, deliver and maintain A330 aircraft systems practical or On-the-Job-Training (OJT) lessons to the Maintainer community to reinforce theoretical learning received at thebusiness for the following subjects:
- A330-200 Engine Ground Running Initial and Recurrent Training
- A330-200 Ramp Servicing Course
- AirbusA330 Doors & In-planes Overview
- Various others
In addition, you will be required to:
- Support the engineering community in meeting CAA requirements in relation to gaining A330 Type OJT evidence for Part 66 Licence approval
- Support the Company Engineering Apprenticeship Scheme by providing Mentoring and guidance for Part 145 Maintenance activities
- Assume direct control of an aircraft for the delivery of a training event and upon completion, correctly restore the aircraft in accordance with Company policies and procedures
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the UK
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.