Location: East Midlands Airport
Job Type: Fixed-term
Managing Consultant: Kasia Krasuska
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
On behalf of our reputable client Oaklands Global are looking for a Maintenance Controller to join their team at East Midlands Airport on a 6 months fixed term contract.
The Maintenance Controller will be required to co-ordinate the technical operation on a day to day basis. Assist the line station personnel, issue night stop work orders and liaise with Operations.
- Responsible for compilation, planning and implementation of all scheduled maintenance which occurs between checks, and the issue of a 7-day maintenance plan
- Assess defect information from flight crews and line engineers
- Liaise with station engineers and contracted maintenance staff to ensure appropriately approved manpower available for work requests
- In conjunction with operations ensure required down time planned for maintenance
- Compile aircraft defect information and statistics and maintain acceptable deferred defects at a pre-determined acceptable level
- Ensure all night stop maintenance is planned and co-ordinated for the line stations
- Produce daily logs and keep operational defect records for further evaluation
Skills and qualifications required to be successful for the role of Maintenance Controller:
- Full B1 or B2 Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous Line and Base Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of EASA part 145
- Airline operational maintenance knowledge
- Leadership & Team Working
- Human factors, performance and limitations knowledge
If you have the right skills and experience this job is for you!
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kasia Krasuska in confidence or call +44 (0)1892 536 472.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy