Licensed B1 Hawker Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Do you have an EASA B1 Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License and are you type rated on a Hawker 125 with Base maintenance experience?
** This role is based in France with our Leading Service Center client **
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
As the B1 Licensed Engineer your responsibilities will be;
- Responsible for all trades that are engaged on the aircrafts
- Oversee and monitor aircraft preparation
- Monitoring completion of tasks as requested by the Senior Engineers and the management team
- Responsible for routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
To be considered for the role of B1 Licensed Engineer you must;
- Have previous experience in base maintenance
- Current type rating on a Hawker 125
- Be able to work to tight timetables/deadlines
- Have an EASA B1 Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the European Union will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.