Licensed B1 & B2 Engineers
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Oaklands Global is looking for a Licensed Engineer to Join a Large Business Aviation Company in Germany. If you or someone you know is type rated on the G550 and the G650 then, we would love to speak with you!
** This role is based in Germany with our leading Business Jet client **
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
To be considered for the role of B2 Licensed Engineer you must;
- Have previous experience in base maintenance and Line maintenance
- Current type rating on a G550 and the G650
- Be able to work to tight timetables/deadlines
- Have an EASA B1 or B2 Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License
- Be fluent in English
It would be Desirable if you also had;
- Previous experience on any other business aircraft such as Challenger, Global or Embraer
- The ability to speak German may help you
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the European Union will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.