Licenced Hawker Engineer
Location: Middle East
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Oaklands Global is looking for a Licensed Engineer to Join our leading Business Aviation Company in the Middle East. If you or someone you know is type rated on the Hawker 750/800XP/850XP 900XP then, we would love to speak with you!
** This role is based in the Middle East with our Prestigious Business Jet client **
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
To be considered for the role of B1 Licensed Engineer you must;
- Have previous experience in base maintenance and Line maintenance
- Current type rating on a Hawker 750/800XP/850XP 900XP
- Be able to work to tight timetables/deadlines
- Have an EASA B1 Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License
It would be Desirable if you also had;
- EASA B2 License
- FAA A&P license
- Licensed to work on another Business Jet (Bombardier, Gulfstream or Embraer)
- GCAA A6 Licence.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the European Union will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.