IDS Instructor Pilot
Location: Middle East
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
Benefits: Tax Free Salary
** IDS Instructor Pilot Required!! **
Have you served at least 250 hours as an Instructor Pilot? Are you a graduate of the RAF Academic Instructor Course or equivalent? If so, Oaklands Global may have the perfect role for you! Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
** This role is based in Middle East with our Leading Aerospace client **
** You will be responsible to the Squadron Commander **
As the IDS instructor Pilot your responsibilities will be;
- Responsible for flight planning, including normal and advanced equipment
- Responsible for training RSAF IDS Pilots, WSO’s and Instructors
- Oversee the active flying training of aircrew and instructors for airmanship/situation awareness skills, navigation skills and integrated flight
- Responsible for reviewing the aircraft systems and displays
To be considered for the role of IDS Instructor Pilot you must;
- Have flown IDS/GR4 within the last year as an Instructor Pilot
- Have served at least 250 hours as an Instructor Pilot
- Have recent IDS IP experience
- Be a graduate of the RAF Academic Instructor Course or equivalent course
- Have more than 1,000 hours total fighter time as a combat-ready pilot
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with a copy of your most recent CV today!
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.